Phone: 02 9796 0148 Mobile: 0481 350 505 and 0415 450 853  |  |  P. O. Box 980 Sutherland, NSW 1499 Australia 

CSS Button Generator

Time in Sydney

MARN 0743386

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do you have registration to practice migration law?
A: We are registered with MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority, which is run by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship) in Australia. Our MARN (Migration Agents Registration Number) is 0743386. It is illegal in Australia to give migration advice unless you are a Registered Migration Agent.

Q: What exactly does a migration agent do?
A: A migration agent is a service provider who will offer you professional help with your application for a visa to Australia. We assist in applications for Australia visas. We assist clients from any country in the world. A migration agent is not part of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). They are independent of DIBP, and do not issue a visa. The visa is granted by an immigration officer from DIBP.

Q How do I find out what my best options for coming to Australia are?
A: You can fill in the free assessment form on our website. Provide us with information about your education, years of work experience. We shall assess the information provided and advise you of your options. Be as detailed as possible. You may be asked to email your CV and transcripts at a later date.

Q: How much does it cost to get a visa to Australia?
A: The visa costs depend on the visa, and the price can change.

Q: How long does it take to process a visa?
A: The processing time for visa applications will vary according to the visa subclass you apply for and the priority order in which applications are processed by the Department of Immigration.

Q: Do you give guarantees?
A: Under Section 2.14A of the Code of Conduct for Registered Migration Agents, we’re not allowed to give guarantees. Section 2.6 of the Code states that we “must be frank and candid about the prospects of success when assessing a client’s request for assistance in preparing a case or making an application under the Migration Act or Migration Regulations.”

Q:Can you help me find a job in Australia?
A: We provide immigration advice and services and we are not able to assist you in searching for a job in Australia. We can however refer you to a number of organisations that provide this service.

Q; Do you apply for sponsorships for student visa applicants?
A: No

@ 2014